Golf Course Rules & Committee
Out of Bounds
- Boundary fences.
- White stakes with blue tops on the right hand side of the 6th, 7th and 17th holes.
- Fences, lines and stakes around the clubhouse and carpark.
All ponds, lakes, dams and streams are water hazards. (There are no lateral water hazards on the course). Where defined by burned lines or stakes, the stakes and lines are within the hazard.
See Rule 24-2.
- Stakes defining water hazards, GUR etc.
- The tennis court at the 6th hole.
- All prepared cart paths and roads regardless of the surface material.
- Staked trees.
- Timber bridges except within hazards.
- Sprinkler heads and valve covers.
- Concrete permanent distance markers on the tees.
- All signs and distance guide posts.
- All gardens, retaining walls and borders and sand boxes.
See Rule 24-1.
Hoops and ropes including their supporting stakes.
Penalty for Breach of Rules
Stroke Play: 2 strokes
Match Play: Loss of hole